As I type this letter and reflect on our most recent trip to Haiti, I am filled with gratitude. We are so grateful for all of the opportunities we have to serve the people of Haiti and we are extremely grateful for all of you that contribute faithfully to Haiti Care Mission. Many times during this trip, I was caught up with the thoughts and praises to God for all that He allows us to do and all of the lives that He brings into our paths. At times, I was simply overwhelmed as I considered all of the people who have poured resources and labor into making these trips happen. It is not just a phrase, it is the truth...“We could not do this without you.”
During this trip, we were able to minister to over 1200 kids in five schools. We traveled many hours of back roads but God protected us on every turn. We were able to distribute over 2500 items to the children and young adults at the schools. With every school, we saw their faces light up with the message from God’s Word and with appreciation for the new items.
In addition to completing the distributions, we also ministered on Sunday night in the evening service, where Lance and I preached together. When we were not on the road, we assembled countless number of Bible booklets, which the children call their “Bib” (Bible), for a chapel program. Lance also did many of the jobs from the “to do” list while the girls made more friends and shared God’s love to the children.
We are astounded at the fact that God allows us to go to Haiti and serve these wonderful people. We are grateful to each of you for your support and prayers. Thank you for partnering with us and believing in Gods’ call for our lives.
Here are some pictures from the trip.
· Praise the Lord for a very successful and safe trip to Haiti. God provided for us and protected us in every way.
· Praise God for the way He supplies for the needs of each trip.
· Praise the Lord for the blessing of our financial partners, sewing groups and prayer warriors.
· Please pray for the children that we ministered to during this trip. Pray that the Word spoken to them will grow and deepen their relationship with Christ.
· Please pray for our missionary partners in Haiti. We are honored to serve alongside these faithful servants. We pray God’s richest blessings into their lives and ministries.
We pray that you all have a blessed Christmas and prosperous New Year.
With much love and appreciation,
Lynn, Lance, Grace and Hope
Haiti Care Mission